Monday, December 5, 2011

Katie & Frank {Love Us Session}


So yayyyy another power couple that is dear dear dear to my heart. One of my bestest friends in the whole wide world and the love of her life. Again, so honored to be apart of such magic unfold. This time, I was in the actual wedding so I couldnt be the photographer for that but of course I was chosen to take the intimate engagement photos. Katie and Frank are very special people to me so it was fun getting to experience their  love for each other. While they are both very strong people it was nice to get this experience this soft lovey dovey side of them.



After a few pictures near the general store we went out towards the main road and found this big wooden gate that made for a wonderful backdrop. The moment was so wonderful that Frank got on one need and proposed again. ;)




I love the way these pictures came out. They show pure love and I am excited to be involved as they continue on their road to a beautiful life. They were married on November, 12th 2011 in Pleasanton, Ca

Love you bestie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment